We currently have openings for Designers/Frontend (UI) Developers and are looking to fill these positions immediatelyAmie Street is a different approach to the usual online marketplace for digital music. Our company is entering a stage in its development where we are looking to hire new talented people to expand our team to keep up with demand. If you are interested in working in an exciting and innovative startup environment and maximizing your potential, you belong at Amie Street. We constantly have new positions opening up. If you are have experience as a designer, developer, project manager, business manager, or feel that your personal skills and experience could contribute to making Amie Street successful, please send us your resume.
- You MUST be in the Southern New England area. While the position is offsite, you must be able to spend some time onsite in our offices in Providence, RI.
- It is absolutely essential that you have a keen eye for detail and the ability to work in a fast paced, highly collaborative and innovative environment.
- It is very important that you are able to work collaboratively with other Amie Street Developers and employees.
- To apply, you must send a cover letter and up to date resume to Lucas Hrabovsky, CTO, Amie Inc. by email at hrabovsky.lucas AT gmail.com
- You absolutely must have an excellent eye for high quality, clean, and innovative design.
- You must have an excellent ability to communicate and collaborate with management and technical teams.
- Extensive HTML and CSS experience is required.
- You must have very good/expert experience with Photoshop/ImageReady/Illustrator AND/OR Macromedia Fireworks AND/OR Corel Draw.
- Some knowledge of PHP and SMARTY templating engine preferred, but by no means required.
How to ApplyPlease send your cover letter and resume (prefferably in MS Word) to hrabovsky.lucas AT gmail.com with the subject line:
"Amie Street Recruiting: YOUR FIRST AND LAST NAME".
- Your cover letter MUST include the following:
- 1. The position you are applying for
- 2. Expected salary
- 3. A link to your portfolio or links to work representative of your portfolio (MAXIMUM 5!)
- 4. Whether you are interested in a short term or long term relationship with Amie Street
- 5. Your current mailing address, daytime phone number, and email address
- 6. If you are still a student, the name of your college or university