We currently have openings for 3 PHP/MySQL Backend Developers and are looking to fill these positions immediately
- You MUST be in the Southern New England area. While the position is offsite, you must be able to spend some time onsite in our offices in Providence, RI.
- It is absolutely essential that you have a keen eye for detail.
- It is very important that you are able to work collaboratively with other Amie Street Developers and employees.
- To apply, you must send a cover letter and up to date resume to Lucas Hrabovsky, CTO, Amie Inc. by email at hrabovsky.lucas AT gmail.com
- You absolutely must have experience designing, building, and working in a PHP/MySQL environment.
- You must have a wide knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- You should have knowledge and experience working in and developing a full Object-Oriented (OO) System.
- You should have the ability to work with SubVersion (SVN).
- Having experience using bash and other command line experience is a plus.
- Any experience with e-commerce is a plus.
How to ApplyPlease send your cover letter and resume (prefferably in MS Word) to hrabovsky.lucas AT gmail.com with the subject line:
"Amie Street Recruiting: YOUR FIRST AND LAST NAME".
- Your cover letter MUST include the following:
- 1. The position you are applying for
- 2. Expected salary
- 3. A link to your portfolio or links to work representative of your portfolio (MAXIMUM 5!)
- 4. Whether you are interested in a short term or long term relationship with Amie Street
- 5. Your current mailing address, daytime phone number, and email address
- 6. If you are still a student, the name of your college or university